The Department of Classical & Near Eastern Languages & Civilizations is proud to offer tutoring in all of languages that we currently offer!
Tutoring is regularly offered during the normal academic year, beginning on the second week of classes and ending on the last week of classes. All language tutoring is by walk-in appoint only and is on a first come first serve basis.
The online tutoring schedule is available here. (Note: Times are subject to change.)
- Tutoring is only availbe for current GW students
- Tutoring sessions will be 20-30 minutes (unless there are no other students waiting).
- Tutors will guide students based on observations of general error-trends but will not complete students' assignments.
- Tutors do not act as proofreaders or teachers.
- The University Code of Academic Integrity must be respected during all sessions.
Please contact Johnny Vail (Phillips 338) with any questions regarding CNELC langauge tutoring.