Our graduates have gone on to become lawyers, government officials, business executives, national security experts, high school teachers, museum directors, nonprofit leaders and much more. Many students pursue prestigious graduate programs in fields that include museum studies, classical studies, archives and information sciences, linguistics, history and economics.
"GW gave me not only excellent working proficiency in Arabic, but also many opportunities to practice using Arabic for different career paths. I felt confident knowing that I received a world-class education, in theory and practice."
BA '16, Arabic Studies
Recent Alumni Employers
- The American Israel Public Affairs Committee
- American Schools of Oriental Research
- Americans for Peace Now
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- The Center for Civilians in Conflict
- The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art
- Federal Reserve System, Legal Division
- Fuller Project for International Reporting
- GW Museum and Textile Museum
- IBM Corporate Citizenship
- Institute of Museum and Library Services
- Library of Congress
- Museum of Modern Art
- New York City Transit
- New York Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Northeastern University Department of English
- School Without Walls
- Tufts University
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Department of Justice, Criminal Division
- USAID Global Climate Change Office
- Washington Latin Public Charter School
Resources for Alumni
Connect with alumni on Facebook.
Get news and opportunities for CNELC alumni.
Update your contact information with the GW Office of Alumni Relations to receive the newsletter and other exclusive alumni benefits.
Alumni Class Notes